2022-2023 Investment Banking and Capital Markets Analyst Summer Internship in Melbourne
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Our Program is an 11 week internship designed to give students a taste of Investment Banking, with the potential to join the Full-Time Program upon graduation.
Summer Analysts have the opportunity to work alongside experienced bankers on deals, and on all aspects of advising and transacting business for our clients. At the end of the Summer, offers are made to interns who we believe will be successful as full-time analysts with Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) team. Your field of responsibility
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one week of training. You will:
- Gain exposure to multiple industry sectors and products in the IBCM business,
- Get first-hand experience of what it is like to be a Full Time Analyst, and
- Analyze companies using financial modeling and valuation techniques,
- Examine the impact of a transaction on a client's capital structure, and
- Think about the strategy behind a merger or acquisition
Throughout you will receive invaluable on-the-job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge, ensuring you have the support to get the most out of this opportunity.
Positions are available in Melbourne and Sydney. Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse's leading IBCM department assists clients in achieving their objectives and success by providing capital for their financing needs through equity, debt, and other forms of capital raising; as well as providing advisory services in mergers and acquisitions.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long-term partnership with our clients, putting providing solutions for our clients at the core of what we do, and seamless collaboration among all the departments for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team. You Offer
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and we seek candidates with a common set of abilities - motivation, creativity, proven academic achievement, and the ability to work independently as well as within a high performing team.
We are looking to build future leaders who add new perspectives to our business.
- You are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master's program, from a broad range of fields including and not limited to Commerce, Law, STEM, Social Science, Arts, Psychology and more
- Graduating between June and December 2023
- Have the right to work in Australia - Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australia permanent resident
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- Solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in 2 days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully. Application deadline
Melbourne: Tuesday, July 19 at 12:00 noon AEST
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.