Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Our program is an 11-week internship designed to give students a taster of life at the world's leading Wealth Manager, with the potential to join the business upon graduation. High potential undergraduates will be embedded in selected Relationship Management teams to gain relevant experience, exposure and training for a career in Credit Suisse.
High potential Assistant Relationship Managers who demonstrate key competencies through their individual performance and contributions to their teams, will distinguish themselves and qualify as potential candidates for the Global Train to Relationship Manager Program - the first step to becoming an Relationship Manager. Your field of responsibility
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one day of orientation. You will:
- Participate in business-specific induction sessions.
- Gain exposure in Client Relationship Management, Investment Consulting, Discretionary Portfolio Management, Business Development or operational aspects of the business through rotation
- Receive invaluable on-the-job training and mentorship that will further improve your skills and knowledge
Positions are available in Melbourne and Sydney. Your future colleagues
In Private Banking APAC, we have been building partnerships for generations, working closely with our clients to help them realize their ambitions and aspirations. Each of our ultra-high-net-worth and high-net-worth clients' has a unique story and we aspire to be a consistent, reliable, flexible and long-term partner focused on all client needs - from the simplest to the most complex. By listening attentively to our clients and offering them comprehensive advice on a wide array of products and services, we empower them to make better financial decisions You Offer
- You are in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master's program, graduating between June and December 2023
- Have the right to work in Australia - Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australia permanent resident
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in two days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully. Application deadline
Melbourne: Tuesday, July 19 at 12:00 noon AEST
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.