Content & Technology Solutions – Associate DataFeed Specialist
Due to our continuing growth, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our Content & Technology Solutions group as a DataFeed Specialist.
The Content & Technology Solutions group is responsible for the growth and support of FactSet's DataFeed products. Our aim is to streamline our client's internal processes with FactSet's data delivery via FTP or Web Services.
You will gain exposure to the entire Content & Technology Solutions product suite which includes Open:FactSet, Standard DataFeeds (FactSet proprietary content, prices, Partner data and exchange data), OnDemand DataFeeds (web services, stat packages integration) and learn to design custom solutions tailored to each client using a combination of Content & Technology Solutions products.
As DataFeed Specialist you will mainly be responsible for new DataFeed implementations
which includes gathering client requirements, preparing sample files, process design, implementation and testing. You will be working closely with Content & Technology Solutions Sales, Product Development and local consulting teams throughout the implementation process.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day support of existing clients
- Client relationship management
- External and internal training
- Involvement in product development
- International travel
We welcome ambitious team players with proven ability to take initiative and find creative solutions. Applicants must have genuine interest in finance and technology, as well as the desire to continually learn and develop in an ever-changing environment. Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Any of the following will be considered an advantage
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Finance or Mathematics;
- Good communication skills in client-facing situations;
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team Player, Enthusiastic and Motivated
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Speaking other languages than English is a plus.
- Proven success in Consulting and Implementation
- SQL and database experience
- Any knowledge of programming and scripting languages, e.g. Python
- Any knowledge of financial products and instruments
- Working with Excel and financial formulas
- Customer oriented attitude in a client-facing role
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to travel