Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Compliance Academy ("CA") is a two-year work experience program, combining extensive formal classroom trainings with on-the-job training in compliance.
We strive to provide fresh graduates with the opportunity to develop professional skills and industry knowledge by working closely with compliance professionals. In addition to classroom training on core compliance topics, you will rotate through job placements under close supervision covering a variety of Compliance functional areas (e.g., Financial Crime Compliance and Core Compliance Services, etc.).
Participants can look forward to gaining insight into the compliance function, learning about our products and services, acquiring a broad understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory environment.
1. Understanding the Financial Services Industry & Credit Suisse.
- Introduction to Credit Suisse and its divisions
- Introduction to financial products and markets
- Understand policies, rules and regulations
- Learn and develop technical and personal effectiveness skills critical to the success of compliance officers
2. Understanding the Compliance Division
- Understand the directive of compliance functions and how they interact with each other and with other divisions in the bank
- Understand our relationship with the regulators
- Gain hands-on work experience in various compliance functions as part of the rotation assignment
While the completion of the program is not directly linked to job placements at Credit Suisse, it will provide outstanding on-the-job experience, offering participants a significant career advantage in the compliance profession. Your future colleagues
Be part of a team that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
How to apply
- Graduating between December 2021 - June 2022 (i.e. in your final year of an undergraduate or Master's course)
- Degree Holders in any field
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical skills with a high service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure, highly independent and assertive
- Excellent people skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Efficient, exact and independent
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration. Application deadline April 30, 2022.
We will be reviewing the application on rolling basis, so encourage you to apply early.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.