Morgan Stanley Huaxin Funds Location: Shenzhen, China About MSHF Technology:
MSHF technology division is undergoing a fast digital transformation, focused on building a first class IT system to support business growth and improve efficiencies. We've introduced advanced Agile methodology and framework for our software development and are migrating our technology stack to more popular distributed technologies. We continue to encourage innovation and the exploration of new technologies that would gain competitive edge to the business. Position Title: Technology Analyst JOB SCOPE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
MSHF is looking for a Technology Analyst to be part of the next-gen application development and operations workforce, a passionate team (including 3rd party partners) that works on building and maintaining high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. This is an opportunity to learn leading edge technologies and grow your career. You'll get to work in a small team of high energy and creative technologists. We offer a variety of training programs for learning and development, whilst supporting you to become an expert in the China asset management industry. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Assist in identifying production and non-production application issues
Position Title: Technology Risk Analyst JOB SCOPE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will graduate in 2021 or 2022 with a bachelor's degree or above in all disciplines, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering
- Some computer program skill in HTML5/CSS3, Java, Python, SQL database
- Experience on some open source products, like Spring framework, Tomcat, Linux
- Strong GPA
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skill (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Nice to have: Cloud experience, Mobile development experience, analytic skill, UI development experience
As a Technology Risk Analyst, you will support the technology risk and governance function, ensuring the company is able to address rapidly changing threats, technologies, and business conditions. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, measure, manage and monitor the technology risks, cybersecurity risks, and regulatory risks associated with company's business development and activities.
- Conduct risk assessment processes for technology
- Regular review on the remediation actions on information security and information technology assessment
- Assist with Security awareness or assessment initiatives.
- You will graduate in 2021 or 2022 with a bachelor's degree or above in all disciplines, Major in Computer Science, Information Technology;
- You are a fast learner and good team player. Being proactive; willing to work under pressure and keen to develop in the professional services field; have good oral and written skills in both English and Chinese, including technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills.
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - building a better working world, together.