DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work. ABOUT THE TEAM
The People and Culture Team partners with our company leaders to enable them to make great decisions everyday. In tandem with all employees you create exceptional opportunities for growth and development. Our mission is to inspire our people to be the best versions of themselves and help build a culture that will lead us into the future. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Support the team in all employee lifecycle modules: hiring, onboarding, performance, development and policies
- Collaborate closely with your stakeholder - Talent Acquisition, People Programs, HR Business Partner & People Operations
- Prepare presentations and storylines independently
- Show ownership and drive your own projects - from the initial idea to successful implementation
- Support of general administrative activities and the preparation of all data reports
- Design new templates, handouts or presentations and take our People content to the next level
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
- You are available for at least 6 months, currently pursuing or already completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably with a focus on BA, HR, Psychology, Data Science or Consulting
- Passion for the world of projects - you are comfortable with digging deeper into the specifics of change management and communicating with stakeholders
- Passion for the world of people - you care about the company culture
- You combine a highly empathetic personality and a strong service mentality
- Excellent analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- Outstanding team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritise, organise and handle multiple assignments simultaneously in a hyper-growth environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with diplomacy
- Fluent communication in German and English
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!
Trade Republic embraces diversity and strives for equal opportunity for everyone. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants of diverse gender, age, sexuality, religion, ethnicity, disability status and parental status to apply to our roles, or those from other intersecting minority groups not listed. The more diverse and inclusive we are as a team, the greater our work will be. If we can support you on DEI related questions during the interview process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org