DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work. ABOUT THE TEAM
Internal Audit is an independent function that supports Trade Republic in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. The mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect Trade Republic's value and success by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business teams and functions. We report directly to the Management Body of Trade Republic. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Assess IT related business processes regarding compliance with regulatory and internal requirements as well as regarding effectiveness, efficiency, quality, potential risks and also improvement opportunities
- Analyze business processes and risks and contribute to the audit planning
- Prepare fieldwork, conduct interviews, evaluate IT processes, and conduct analysis in the respective systems
- Propose, develop and reconcile suitable and future-oriented risk-mitigating measures
- Document the results and prepare reports of audit findings for Trade Republic management.
- Follow up of findings raised in previous audits or by external/regulatory auditors to assess whether these have been successfully remediated
- Further develop and improve audit programs, procedures and methodologies, e.g. data analytics, pattern recognition, automation
- Develop and maintain business relationship with senior management
- Successfully collaborate within Trade Republic's Internal Audit team
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in information security, audit, compliance, or similar internal risk management areas and enhanced reasoning skills
- Ability and curiosity to work in an agile, fast-changing Tech company with a diverse and dynamic team setup and state-of-the-art communication tools
- Knowledge and proven experience in IT project management, IT security, software development, IT infrastructure, IT governance and risk management
- Structured and independent way of working, a very good understanding of processes and expertise in process evaluation and description while thinking out of the box
- Problem-solving and driving change by using innovative solutions is as natural to you as paying attention to every detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English, ease to communicate with stakeholders, both internally and externally
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!
Trade Republic embraces diversity and strives for equal opportunity for everyone. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants of diverse gender, age, sexuality, religion, ethnicity, disability status and parental status to apply to our roles, or those from other intersecting minority groups not listed. The more diverse and inclusive we are as a team, the greater our work will be. If we can support you on DEI related questions during the interview process, please reach out to email@example.com