We are Billie, the leading provider of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create a new standard for business purchasing and have made it our mission to simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool for growth. We strive to offer all business buyers an effortless process and their preferred payment method, wherever they shop.
To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitised processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability. Our vision to create an equal opportunity for all businesses to buy, sell, and thrive on their own terms has attracted exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors.
This made us join forces with Klarna and secure an outstanding $100 million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum, Picus and SpeedInvest.
Join us to create the future of B2B payments! About the role:
As a working student in our Customer Support team you will be the first point of contact for our merchants and customers, being the key interface to all operational departments, answering incoming customer requests by phone, email and chat.
You work closely with our Risk-, Product- and Tech-Department and coordinate customized solutions in cooperation with all relevant internal stakeholders. You will be a major contribution to the client experience and satisfaction at Billie and reliably take care of all customer concerns.
We actively designed a work environment, in which all employees have a number of challenges for professional and personal growth. Who we are looking for:
What we offer you:
- You are fluent in German
- Experience in a customer-oriented role (preferably on the phone) / Merchant / Customer Service experience is a big plus
- You have a passion for financial services, complex technical products, innovations and startups and being a part in a fast-growing environment
- You have strong communication skills to assist out merchants and internal stakeholders
- Your work-style is detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- You feel comfortable in an aspiring venture with ambitious goals and incredible growth in an international working environment
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you and your team's needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility-first approach.
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You'll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?