Interns (m/f) for our Corporate & Investment Banking Team in Frankfurt for a period of 3-6 months starting ab September 2018
- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 03 Sep 18 2018-09-03
Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 200,000 employees. A dynamic geographical diversification strategy across Euro and Latin America, combined with a robust risk management culture, has enable Santander to become the largest bank in the Euro zone and one of the strongest banks worldwide. The Santander Global Corporate Banking supports large corporates, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products.
In order to support our growing business, we are continuously looking for talented and highly motivated
Corporate & Investment Banking Team in Frankfurt
for a period of 3-6 months starting ab September 2018
This internship will provide you with a unique place to acquire deep insight on corporate and financial markets. Therefore, it constitutes a gateway for international opportunities. You will join a multi-cultural team with substantial exposure to banking units across all continents and you will work on projects across our German-speaking client base:
- Working with different senior bankers in creating new business opportunities
- Participating in the preparation and execution of transactions
- Performing financial and strategic business analysis
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and supporting other coverage initiatives
- Strong academic track record (preferably in business administration, finance, accounting and/or economics)
- First work experience gained (preferably in activities related to corporate banking coverage/ corporate finance/ M&A)
- High motivation to learn and work in a global team
- Fluent in English and Spanish and highly proficient in spoken and written German
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards
Our internships last between three and six months. The precise period will be arranged individually. Please attach a copy of your supporting documentation and indicate your availability. Applicants who are not available during the specified period will not be considered.
If you are a non-EU citizen, please include a scan of your visa and work permit for Germany to your application documents.
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.