- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Reception/Administrative Assistant (2 year contract)
Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, DeutschlandObjective : The role will provide full reception duties inclusive of phone coverage, visitor and conference room management, courier and mail services, parking space management and purchasing of office supplies and sundries. The purpose of the job is to provide administrative and secretarial support to members of the organization and provide backup, as needed.
- Reception duties
- Phone Coverage
- Answer all phones promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Take detailed messages and deliver them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by redirecting them to another available party who can help them. Coordinate with the back-up secretary to ensure that all the phones on the board are covered at all times.
- Visitor Management
- Conference Room Management
- Manage all conference rooms including interviews, video conferences, room set-up for workshops, briefings and other conferences and events on-site
- Management of postage and couriers
- Management of car and bike parking spaces
- Purchasing of coffee
- General Secretarial Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business and particular business lines being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- Administrative Back-Up
During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations with regard to support staff, technology and all office issues.
- Meeting Coordination
- Travel & Entertainment
- Accounts Payable
- Facilities Management
As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues.
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
- Experience working in an administrative role in a corporate environment
- Experience of front customer facing/front of house
- Experience gained in hotel management is favorable
- Basic working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- WORD: ability to create and modify basic communications
- EXCEL: ability to create and modify basic spreadsheets
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify basic presentations
- Good organization skills
- Excellent manner and well-groomed appearance
- Very good verbal and written communications skills; fluency in local language (German) and English is essential
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.