Converting Data into Market Trust
European DataWarehouse (EDW) is a Securitisation Repository designated by both the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It was established in 2012 as the first Securitisation Repository in Europe to facilitate the collection, validation, and download of standardised loan-level data for Asset-Backed Securities and private whole loan portfolios. Operating as a market infrastructure, EDW aims to increase transparency and restore confidence in the securitisation market.
Working Student (m/f/d) for Marketing
ARE YOU A TRAILBLAZER?
EDW’s team is made up of a diverse mixture of colleagues from around the world. We work as a team to identify and meet the needs of our clients. We strive to build trust in the market and to do so we often go the so-called "extra mile".
Our team is revered for its professional expertise and is highly valued by our clients. While English is our official operating language, our international team enables us to advise our clients in more than 16 languages.
We appreciate each other’s unique perspectives, contributions, experiences, and ideas and are all treated equally, regardless of age, gender, religion, or professional experience.
At EDW all employees are involved in the decision-making process and team members are encouraged to express their opinions freely. Due to the collaborative nature of the company, we operate with flat hierarchies and an open-door policy.
Great Place To Work 2020
EDW is proud to announce that, following the judgment of its employees in an internationally proven certification process, it has been certified by Great Place to Work® for its experienced employer attractiveness.
The award stands for credible, fair leadership and active employee development. Respect, trust, pride, and team spirit are largely part of the corporate culture.
- Designing marketing content for webpages, presentations, social media, and other relevant channels in line with EDW’s corporate image
- Preparing and editing presentations
- Posting blogs and editing EDW’s websites
- Coordinating on- and offline internal events via EDW’s webinar and event management platforms
- Collaborating with external service providers including PR firms, graphic designers, and copywriters.
- Creating emails based on html templates in EDW’s email marketing tool
- Setting up online surveys and forms
- Maintaining tracking/analytics spreadsheets on event metrics and publications
- Handling logistics for external conferences
- Managing the inventory of EDW’s marketing materials and promotional items
- Conducting project work as required
Your Skills, Knowledge, and Interest:
- You are an enrolled student in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- Ideally you already have gained marketing and project experience.
- You have a good knowledge of WordPress and basic HTML code.
- You have good knowledge of the MS Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- You are familiar with current trends in digital media and are naturally excited about marketing topics.
- You have an eye for details.
- You are a quick learner & team player with a flexible can-do attitude.
- You feel comfortable suggesting new ideas and taking the initiative.
- The following skills and experience would be beneficial, but are not required for an eager learner:
-Experience using design software such as Canva, Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign and/or video editing/creation tools
-Good English copywriting skills
-Experience with Google Ads and/or Analytics
- The opportunity to work in a data-driven market-leading company
- Opportunities to put your theoretical knowledge into practice
- Mobile working + flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- 30 days of holiday as well as half-day off on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Additional benefits include public transportation card and monthly SODEXO spending stipend
- A participatory leadership style
- Modern office with height-adjustable desks, meeting CUBE, fruit and beverage deliveries
- Annual team and individual training opportunities
- Annual company summer and holiday parties
- Familiar and friendly working environment
- You need an enrollment certificate
- Duration: 24 months
- Fulltime: (20h/week)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
Ready to start?
Send your complete application, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date, to the following email address:
EDW is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at:
Telephone: +49 (0) 69 50986 9322