FNZ Solution Consulting is a dedicated & focused division within FNZ's Delivery team, which provides Platform Consulting services to new and existing customers.
This entry level role offers a excellent opportunity to join this team, and through professional growth & development offers career progression into a Solution Consultant role providing expertise in the following areas :
- Providing up to date knowledge, awareness of current trends and future direction of the local asset management industry;
- Presenting & explaining existing FNZ capability;
- Defining and challenging scope of a project;
- Capturing & documenting customer business outcomes to create requirements, solution designs and agreeing of Joint Target Operating Models;
- Platform integration design;
- Business transformation support and consultancy services;
- Regulation and advice on platform compliance;
- Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer;
- Platform configuration and delivering the MWS process.
- Analyst & Developer handovers and support;
- Functional Reviews & TDD walkthroughs;
- Defect verification;
This role demands individuals who:
- Have strong technology, analytical and data interpretation skills;
- Confident with high levels of customer, stakeholder interaction & management.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders;
- Eagerness to work within a fast paced technology delivery environment;
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for providing a range of high value services to FNZ's existing and potential customers.
This includes being responsible for the Platform configuration and running the FNZ Model Wealth Solution configuration process for new platform implementations, plus supporting sales team in winning & sizing new projects.
It also involves carrying out a variety of consulting assignments for existing customers and new customers in a variety of contexts, including proposition definition, TOM definition, Business transformation, customer training and knowledge transfer, and the definition of bespoke requirements where required for customer platform solutions.
Once business outcomes are understood from FNZ clients, these must be accurately documented and fed them into the delivery process to ensure they are easily understood and precise to deliver the right outcome for our clients.
The team also works closely with FNZ's Business Readiness Team, Operations and Production Support teams to ensure that robust and supportable solutions are delivered into production environments. Specific Role Responsibilities
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Work with FNZ customers to help define proposition and product requirements. Provide Market expertise as required. Become an SME in FNZ Platform functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define propositions that best utilise or enhance FNZ core platform capabilities.
- Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers operations and FNZ Investment operations. Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
- Become an expert in the Model Wealth Solution, and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
- Document any bespoke customer requirements.
- Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation produced by the FNZ Systems analyst team.
- Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services for the FNZ customers.
- Provide ah-hoc consultancy services as required.
- Develop a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
- Become an SME in the platform market in which FNZ operate, and provide training and support for other areas of the FNZ business.
- Degree qualified First Class or above or equivalent;
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential;
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client and delivery focused environment;
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style;
- Superior analytical thinking;
- Commercially aware;
- Intermediate computer skills essential;
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills;
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients;
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills;