Global Markets, Off-cycle Analyst Paris, France Programme Overview & Job Description
Our Global Markets off-cycle analyst programme is typically 3-6 months and gives our interns intensive exposure to a single Sales and Trading desk. Interns will work in an exciting and fast paced environment fully supported by their manager, buddy, mentor and HR.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an off-cycle analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to: Sales
- Supporting the sales force in their daily activities
- Gaining exposure to client relationship management
- Preparing marketing material and working on client presentations
- Exploring sales leads through market and company research
- Delivering analytical projects around client profitability and market trends
- Supporting traders in their daily activities
- Shadowing senior members of the team and undertaking mock trading as a hands-on approach to learning the basics of risk management and market making
- Analysing client and market data to help develop and execute trades
- Following and analysing macro and company specific events as they unfold real time, and anticipating the upcoming path and outcome.
- Supporting senior structurers, traders and the salesforce across GM in their daily activities gaining maximum exposure to all of GM's clients and products. Activities might include preparing a pitch book for a client meeting or analysing, designing and marketing a new client solution.
- Gaining front to back exposure of GM transactions, ranging from client relationship management with Sales to risk management and pricing with Trading.
- Be part of the analytical engine of GM and deliver projects around topical themes across various asset classes (Equities, Rates, FX and Credit) by working with other key business stakeholders such as Quants or Research.
- Following and analysing macro, markets and industry specific events as they unfold real time and providing solutions to a diverse set of institutional clients
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between 2023 and 2024
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in the English language is mandatory
- Fluency in another European language is required
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Demonstrates accountability and productivity and displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever.
Join us and we'll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You'll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programmes, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we'll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you. Our recruitment process
Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve. What if I need workplace adjustments?
We're committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email email@example.com and let us know. We'll get back to you within two business days. We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package