2023 Investment Bank Equity Research Summer Associate Internship Program in Hong Kong
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join us as a Hong Kong summer associate in Securities Research! This is a 10-week program designed to give students a taste of life at the world's leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program.
Over the course of the internship you will make valuable contributions to the bank's work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence.
Program elements include:
- One day orientation followed by first week training
- Mid-term and final review to gauge your progress vs. your objectives
- Summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior representatives across different divisions of the Investment Bank
- Mentorship from an experienced member of the business
- A balance of work, social events and networking opportunities
Submit your application and complete the online assessments by November 19, 2022. Your field of responsibility
This internship will see you join as an intern in our Securities Research function under Investment Banking department. There will be invaluable hands-on experience to work on a project that should translate into a published report.
Sector coverage includes but not limited to: autos, consumer, healthcare, internet, technology, financial, etc. Your future colleagues
To be a member of our global Securities Research offering, having responsibilities on our market leading Research business. The team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive and forward-looking.
We are a department which values D&I and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. Your skills and experience
You will be graduating between December 2023 - June 2024 from an MBA degree, with 2 or more years of prior work experience. You must be available between June - August, 2023.
- Written and spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin; proficiency in a Southeast Asian language is a plus
- Completed studies in Business Strategy, Economics, Financial Accounting, Marketing, Valuation
- Excellent analytical skills, initiative, and a proven problem solver
- Experience working in a team, collaborating with others to achieve strong results
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds are treated equally and can bring their full, authentic selves to work to realize their full potential.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.