ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited is looking for a Administration Officer (Receptionist) to join us. 1) Top-tier Chinese asset management firm 2) With 1 year or above relevant experience 3) Provide professional reception support
- Provide professional reception support including answering general enquiries, client greetings, and incoming correspondence, emails or couriers distribution;
- Provide comprehensive management and support for internal and external meeting including conference room reservation, set up of video conference and tea preparation;
- Perform administrative duties such as office administration system management, facility maintenance, procurement of office supplies and equipment plus the inventory management as well as document storage management;
- Maintain and update the office equipment and fixed assets record timely;
- Handle necessary bookings (i.e. transportation and accommodation) for all business travel;
- Handle all administration related expenses settlement;
- Assist in vendor and contractor management processes including the sourcing, renewal, termination and service performance review;
- Work with IT Team and provide first line IT support for the company;
- Assist in company events such as annual meeting and other team building related activities;
- Provide clerical support to the Department and assist in other ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- Form 7 and above (Bachelor's Degree holder or above will be an advantage);
- With 1 year or above relevant experience in office administration;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Proactive, prudent, organized, with strong communication and problem-solving skills are preferred;
- Good team player with can-do attitude and familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.