FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
An internship to provide efficient and quality administrative support on daily operations to Agency force, the Agency Administration and Agency Business Development Department that contribute to the achievement of Agency business targets. Roles and Responsibilities:
For both Management Support Team and Agency Operations Team
- Assist to perform daily operations of the Team with efficiency and accuracy according to pre-defined timeline
- Participate in company/agency events/special task force/projects as assigned with regards to agency business development's initiatives, business/agency related events, etc.
Management Support Team
- Execute agency leader appointment and external awards application timely with accuracy
- Perform appeal management for appointment and awards, recommend appeal decision for management endorsement as well as to prepare & review related statistics for management
- Coordinate internal and external parties for external/agency sponsorship
- Provide logistic support for smooth operations on Agency Share Purchase Plan, Agency Enhancement Program, etc.
- Manage enquiries from agency via agency support mailbox and coordinate with internal departments
Agency Operations Team
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Coordinate and prepare management and business review reports periodically
- Facilitate agent's benefits appeal (e.g. FYC Adjustment, extra 10%, Year end appeal etc.) investigation with recommendations for management review and approval
- Perform the administrative tasks for IANG Visa renewal, enrolment of AIG Agent Protector for agency timely with accuracy.
- Handle enquiries from agency on agent's benefits appeal, agency corner etc.
- Act as department representative for Company events / initiatives
- Perform related administrative tasks as assigned
- University students major in Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance, Finance or other subjects
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated with high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Good analytical, time management skills and attentive to details
- Good problem solving, organizing, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.