Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To support the assessment and execution of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships (traditional and next generation), Health & Wellness ecosystem partnership related transactions and other key strategic projects by working in partnership with business units, group functions and potential business partners (where relevant) to identify and assess acquisition opportunities and support execution thereof that will allow AIA to pursue strategically important inorganic growth opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the management of multi-functional deal teams for live transactions including transaction co-ordination support among internal AIA stakeholders (Group Office functions and Business Unit teams) and external professional parties (financial advisors, legal counsels, accountants and other advisors) to support the Corporate Transactions processes
- End-to-end transaction management
- Support development of transaction transition and integration plans
- Support development of the transaction business case and synergy assessment
- Support development on all transaction deliverables including corporate communications and announcement, offer letters, workshop materials, management meeting questions, due diligence assessment and legal documentation
- Support process of live transactions execution across different stage of inorganic process including development of project plan, weekly project team update, preparation of Insider List and etc
- Support development of internal materials to update and seek approval/guidance from Group Executives regarding potential transactions
- Conduct market research including: economic, market, industry, company information and developments; transaction information; competitor intelligence
- Assist other teams within Group Strategy to identify, evaluate, pursue and execute high impact growth opportunities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree holder preferably with Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) / Actuary qualification
- Minimum of (4) four years’ relevant industry experience, preferably with experience in merger and acquisitions (M&A)
- Strong strategic orientation and business sense
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with external advisors, including actuarial consultants and financial advisors
- Ability to liaise, manage and partner with executives and working teams
- Effective communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Independent and innovative thinker
- Flexible, able to work in dynamic environment and across cultures
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.