FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Support in executing social media & content strategies, and align with key line-of-business owners, agency channels and stakeholders to achieve the company's business needs Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Support in executing social media & content strategies, and align with key line-of-business owners, agency channels and stakeholders to achieve the company's business needs
- Assist to formulate and implement social media initiatives and campaigns to enhance brand presence, drive acquisition and engagement targeting to local and MCV customers.
- Stay abreast of industry, online marketing and social media trends with utilising social monitoring and listening tools
- Support always-on marketing strategy that raises consideration of insurance products and elevates individual thought leadership
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- An university Y2, Y3 in Media Communication, Marketing or related disciplines
- A creative mind-set and a good understanding of young generation cultures
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English & Chinese
- Attention to details, multi-tasking, self-initiative and result-oriented
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.