FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
An internship to provide analytics and efficient administrative support on daily operation to the Business Training & Development that contribute to the achievement of agency business targets. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Provide timely, accurate and adequate departmental operations and administrative support.
- Participate in company/agency events/special task force/projects in regard to Business Training & Development's initiatives, business/agency related events, etc.
- Support training duties, business projection, performance tracking and analytic
- Prepare performance and project progress reports for management review
- Ensure the reports in correct format within time frames to enable effective decision making
- Work with internal departments to collect data
- Support internal, market, business opportunity and competitor analytics
- Support to construct forecasts and analytical models to inform business decisions
- Create reports and presentations to summarize findings and insights
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager to meet business requirements
- University students major in Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Conversant in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Python or SAS is an advantage
- Passionate to explore the insurance business
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good problem solving, organizing, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- You are required to obtain relevant licence if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.