FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
A capable and self-motivated business transformation professional to support the development of leading customer experience supported by Customer Digital Platform and Engagement initiatives that seamlessly drive innovative customer acquisition, engagement and nurturing to unleash greater customer lifetime value and helps people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capture & analyze data insights to understand customer voice and expectations and come up with resolutions
- Assist in customer feedback loop management and platform business performance monitoring and reporting
- Assist in all marketing communications materials and content are comply with regulated activities and obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements
- Develop and prepare relevant reporting and management presentation for tracking platform marketing and communications effectiveness and drive actional insights
- Support AIA+ Business Lead to drive AIA+ platform marketing and communications:
- Expedite content marketing with insights, intelligence and third-party data and segmentation strategy to enable the execution of integrated marketing programs and deliver marketing communications including campaigns/ events/ seminars etc
- Work with relevant parties to co-design the end-to-end customer journey and copywriting
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders to determine award strategy and promote AIA+
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Support the business lead to coordinate with BUs to build digital capabilities to support customer nurturing and ECM
- A Bachelor degree in Business/ Marketing and related discipline, post graduate degree is a plus
- Has experience in driving and executing digital engagement initiatives, platform marketing and communications and managing large scale change initiatives; local or regional
- Strong strategic analysis and project/program management skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese written and presentation skills
- Good stakeholder management skill
- You are required to obtain relevant licence if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.