FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
An opportunity for young talent to explore a career in data analytics, data science and data management; with an interest in applying data in driving business decisions. Able to work in a team environment, open to challenges and not afraid to getting their hands dirty in day-to-day duties. Roles and Responsibilities:
Here are some likely scenarios of this engagement:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Help collect, organize and document Data analytics related requirements; and communicate them with Data practitioners to deliver value
- Working with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to develop codes in python to mine, clean and find value in customer data and uplift data quality in AIAHK
- Supporting the Data Engineering Lead and working with users to prepare, experiment and test technologies to be integrated with the AIA technology stack, such as graph databases and data augmentation
- Support Machine Learning Engineers in reviewing Machine Learning codes and monitoring pipelines and supporting the infrastructure provisioning of Machine Learning infrastructure in AIA
Generally speaking, we are looking for candidates with coding experiences, who is interested in finding value in business:
- Major in Computer Science, Statistics, Physical Sciences, Business analytics or a comparable tertiary education discipline
- Proficiency in python and hands-on programming experience is a major plus
- Interest in the insurance industry is a plus
- Business project or competition experience is a plus
- Understanding of data analytics, Machine Learning and statistical methods is a plus
- Familiarity with visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView) is a plus
- Experience with cloud solution (e.g. Azure, Google and AWS) is a plus
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.