FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Support the development of Digital Platform Partnerships (DPP) to deliver leading customer experience that seamlessly drive innovative customer acquisition and engagement that supports the company to unleash greater customer lifetime value and helps people live HLBL. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Conduct potential digital platform partner screening and digital insurance landscape research
- Conduct customer research on potential DPP offers
- Support the development and refinement of DPP offers and corresponding customer experience to create personalised moments of truth for customers
- Support delivery and fulfilment of creative marketing campaigns to promote the DPP platforms and offers to drive more customer acquisition and engagement
- Support business & channel KPI and proof point tracking and reporting
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree or above in Business / Marketing or related discipline
- Working experience in insurance, healthcare and financial industry is a plus
- Obsessed with digital customer experience, latest trends in digital insurance offerings and ecosystem build, and ongoing improvements
- Resourceful problem solver and agile executor
- Comfortable with ambiguity and continue to make progress amidst chaos
- Business acumen and analytical thinking
- Proficient in English and Chinese written and presentation skills
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.