Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Digital Sales and Service Design Manager.
- Lead the development and enhancement of tools to understand customer needs, continuously iterating customer journeys using data insights and tracking success against KPIs
- Deliver results through the design of the end-to-end sales journey for customers from raising awareness to closing sales
- Drive improvements and conversion in sales and revenue across digital channel
- Identify digital sales opportunities across engagement journeys and turn initiatives into actionable items
- Lead the end-to-end customer journey design from raising awareness to closing sales, enabling customer multi-channel engagement and cross-sell/up-sell through various touchpoints
- Collaborate and mobilize internal stakeholders across different functions to delivery and implementation
- Partner closely with Health & Wellness and Employee Benefits functions to identify synergy and leverage digital platforms / tools for business opportunities
- Define metrics to track progress and success, and analyse data to enhance design and offer
- Prepare management reports and support management review meetings across business functions
- Keep abreast of new technologies, market trends and needs of customers to identify opportunities on digital & technical innovation
- Keep up-to-date with upcoming health products and servicing options in the market, as well as HSBC’s health proposition
- Manage and monitor the H&W business performance to ensure consistency, quality and adherence to SLAs and budget, through detailed and timely management reports and review meetings with the business
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience with minimum 3 years in driving digital sales, digital customer journeys and transformation
- Deep knowledge of life & health insurance product and distribution
- Strong customer centric mind-set with strong understanding of customer behaviours
- Team player with a self-motivated mind-set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Data fluency & proficiency
- Demonstrates qualities of being open, dependable and connected
- Fluent in Cantonese & English (written and oral)
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.