Director, International Public Finance (Credit Ratings)
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 19
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A leading rating agency with looking for candidate with SOE research experience to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Team lead in Hong Kong
- Writing and publishing of comprehensive rating reports on individual issuers and participate in management meetings with the rated entities
- Data analysis related to the local governments sector and individual issuers
- Monitoring a portfolio of issuer ratings, including the preparation of rating committee documentation, and discussing credit analyses in rating committees.
- Participation in credit rating committees for local governments and public entities in your allocated region and other countries.
- Publication of sector-specific research and insightful commentary.
- Responding to external queries from investors, bankers and other fixed income market participants and the media together with more senior analysts
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance or Economics from reputable university.
- 10+ years experience in Credit/Equity Analyst
- Experience in SOE's or POE's client is prefered
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin is required
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team which has been ranked.