The Cognizant Graduate Program
When you join Cognizant, you will be surrounded by other graduates assigned to different businesses, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, so there is great potential for working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects.
The program equips you with essential knowledge and niche skills sought by industry leaders, so you can create value for our clients. Your training will include soft skills like client relationship management and applicable technical skills such as software testing and quality management.
There are also numerous events, activities and projects which will introduce you to more of your Cognizant colleagues for opportunities to share, learn and grow with each other and give back to the community together. Ultimately, look forward to being part of client engagement projects, where you will have the support of senior leaders and experienced associates to be a partner to our clients through the digital transformation.
Cognizant Digital Engineering is looking for Graduate Analyst with experience in working with both backend and frontend languages. You'll be working closely with our senior team members to help goals get completed on time. The graduate talent will embark on an 18 month graduate program to ensure that our associate is developed holistically.
\t A Candidate Who Will Excel
- Responsible for designing solutions, writing code, tests cases, executing test cases, automating build, test and deployment, environment provisioning and configuration \t
- Implementing both front-end and back-end applications. \t
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software across the stack \t
- Develop automated tests and deliver high-quality code to production within estimated development timelines \t
- Collaborate and actively contribute in discussions to help define technology and development approach within the team
- Bachelor degree in computer science, analytics, mathematics, engineering, business or similar disciplines \t
- Experience and knowledge in core java will be advantageous \t
- Good understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience would be advantageous \t
- Passionate about digital world, designing and building for the people who work or live in it \t
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and project based working environment \t
- Positive attitude and eager to make a difference \t
- Attention to detail and personal pride in your work
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Oct 22 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.