Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Liaise between the IT teams and the business users
- Responsible for proposing strategy and reviewing the approach and detail for the integration of front end applications
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs
- Oversee and review documentation on requirement, and analyses the solutions
- Plan and monitor projects implementation
- Ensure change requests are well managed and prioritized according the change management control
- Produce reports with feedback to stakeholders
- Prepare IT presentation materials and conduct the presentation to various key stakeholders
- Harmonize IT teams to engage and deliver project initiatives within budget and timeline
- Lead and drive IT project initiatives independently
- Lead and prepare SIT / UAT and manage test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Company's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework
- Ensure adherence to project prioritization mechanism and facilitate the required process
- Coordinate with application teams to execute resource planning and monitoring
- Liaise and work with key stakeholders to streamline production support process
- University degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 6-8 years' related working experience with 2 years in leadership position
- Working experience in Life Insurance institution is a must
- Good knowledge in Life Insurance products and business flow is preferable
- Solid experience and knowledge in project implementation and management
- Solid understanding Software Development Life Cycle
- Good communication skills, able to work with user departments, technical teams and vendors
- Innovative with good presentation and communication skill
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Leadership capability and positive Attitude
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.