FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in.
Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Job Duties:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Conduct market research to find out the leading market practices on Fintech
- Support the implementation on website revamp
- Take part in the UX/UI design and web content hub development to help optimize overall search and conversion performance
- Support ad hoc projects from digital strategy and growth marketing team
- 2nd or 3rd year UG student or MBA
- All disciplines are welcomed, preferred in Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua)
- Good team player and willing to take on challenge
- Self-motivated, good attention to details, independent with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.