FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
We are looking for the part time intern who is available to work for 2 days in a week and also consider for full time internship. Responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of Data Analytics Team in Group Internal Audit on either full-time or part-time basis, with the aim of learning practical knowledge of the business area, the company and the industry. Responsibilities:
- Understand the AIA audit methodology, the data analytics approach and tools
- Contribute to the data analysis projects by preparing and analysing data, and documenting the analysis work done
- Assist the supervisor in arranging and coordinating data analytics related trainings
- Support the team in conducting research aiming to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and support industry best practice processes
- Assist in the preparation of management and audit reports
- Performs other duties assigned by supervisor
- Basic database inquiry, programming or data visualization skills.
- University graduate or undergraduate in Data Science, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline
- Good command of English (reading and writing)
- Demonstrate abilities to solve problem and work independently
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Good team player
- Basic database management and programming skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.