FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Gather user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers through user research to develop high-level and detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively. Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist the followings tasks:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Illustrate design ideas using user journey maps, wireframes, and sitemaps
- Build the IA and product navigation
- Mobile or iPad application UXUI design based on the design system
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Education and Experience
- Major in Digital Media Design or Interactive Design or related discipline.
- Knowledge of UXUI design tools (e.g. Figma and Adobe XD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.