The Team is seeking for a candidate from investment banks, consulting firms, private equity firms, or private equity fund of funds for an intern position to focus on private markets investing.
My client is a top-tier investment bank in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for a FRESH GRADUATE to join their team!
- Creating and executing financial analyses in support of the investment process (e.g. financial statement analysis, LBO models, returns and sensitivity analysis, comparable company valuation analysis, etc.)
- Conducting fundamental research on a wide range of geographies, industries, companies, and macroeconomic trends
- Participating in investment diligence including calls / meetings with industry experts, equity research analysts, management teams and private equity sponsors
- Supporting investment sourcing, client service requests, and portfolio monitoring and other organizational processes
- Graduate of a 4-year bachelor’s degree program with superior academic performance (may be able to consider students currently studying in their 3rd year of study)
- Ideally intern experience in private equity, investment banking, equity research, and/or management consulting
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quantitative modeling experience
- East Asian language would be a plus but not essential
- An understanding of financial concepts, valuation, and accounting
- A high level of attention-to-detail
- An ability to meet challenging deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy
- A high level of interest in global macroeconomic investment trends
If this is you then feel free to click on "Apply" and we will be in touch shortly!