FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Assist in the activities of planning and implementing new business marketing campaigns Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist in the activities of planning and implementing new business marketing campaigns
- Assist in the production of channels communication materials including but not limited to iSay articles, Vantage, marketing campaign communications
- Support the planning and implementation of new business and iSay lucky draw campaigns
- Assist in obtaining market intelligence of marketing campaign offers and compilation of relevant analysis
- Support the production of sales tracking analysis for weekly Command Center Meeting's use
- Assist in handling ESG related activities
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- A university Y2, Y3 in Business or related disciplines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English & Chinese
- Good sense of data analysis
- Attention to details, multi-tasking, self-initiative and result-oriented
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.