Officer to Deputy Manager, Market Risk, Risk Management Department
- Design, plan and implement the market risk management framework to ensure market risk in the bank is adequately and appropriately managed under the supervision of market risk head
- Perform market risk monitoring and stress testing for trading book portfolio and banking book FX and commodity portfolio.
- Review market risk related policies, procedures and limits.
- Draft management reports for market risk and present to relevant committees.
- Maintain active working relationship with internal stakeholders to ensure risk and control issues are identified and addressed
- Conduct investigations into market risk issues including data, system and model
- Participate in various market risk related projects and treasury system enhancement projects, including FRTB.
- Provide assistance in new product review, regulatory examination, external/internal audit tasks
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Finance / Financial Engineering / Risk Management / Quantitative Finance is preferred
- FRM or CFA is a plus
- More than 3 years of professional work experience in financial services preferred
- Work independently and proficient in Excel / Access for large/complex data analysis, and Powerpoint / Word for presentation
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin) is a must
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer or Senior Officer
Job ID 571745310 Mehr Jobs von Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited