The Banking Graduate Trainee Programme (BGTP), jointly organized by Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Bank, aims at nurturing a sustainable pipeline of young talents for the banking industry. Recruited graduate trainees will gain concrete work experience and build their competence via industry-related professional training. They will also get coaching and performance feedback from mentors/ supervisors to facilitate their career and personal growth.
Apart from a series of in-house training and centralized trainings organized by HKMA & professional bodies, the Bank will support graduate trainees to attend selected professional training for building their professional competence.
Hong Kong residents graduating with a bachelor/master’s degree from local or overseas universities in 2021 or 2022 are welcome to apply for the positions categorized in three business streams below:
1 September 2022 to 31 August 2023
• Review process and procedures and recommend ways that can help streamlining process and automating manual activities by Agile Approach
• Develop and test data feature engineering process on big data platform
• Research and develop AI and advanced analytic models for bank-wide data quality improvement
• Research and develop AI and advanced analytic models to support FinTech development
• Support the team in the complete project management cycle with focus of FinTech and Robotic Process automation projects)
• Prepare procedural manuals and process review documents
• Participate in the implementation of projects
• Degree holder in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business Information Systems or related disciplines
• Knowledge/strong interest and sense in digital and latest technologies
• Programming experience with Python is preferred
• Good analytical and problem solving skills with proactive mindset and attention to details
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
How To Apply
Interested graduates may submit your online application by creating candidate profile in below link and following below steps:
Step 1 Click the icon of "Register Now" to register a new account
Step 2 Click the icon of "My Profile" to input your personal data and "save"
Step 3 Click the icon of "My Resume" to input your academic information & past employment record and click the icon "save"
Step 4 Click the icon of "My Career Tools" to upload your resume and "save"
Step 5 Apply the job ID" 12308" and select "Complete online application"
Step 6 Review the data previously inputted and complete the section of “Declaration” to indicate your job preference.
Step 7 Click “Submit” and you will receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission of job application.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner