FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Provide Administrative support for PAD team and maintain daily operation Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Digital Platforms Research and Development
- PAD brand re-design and innovator
- Digital marketing and coordination
- Develop GBA digital platform (including research, development of GBA platforms)
- PAD vision and objectives development
- University Undergraduate
- Experience in designing message/email viewable at Apple IOS is an advantage
- General creative, design, photography and graphics skills
- Digital Analytics skill
- Familiar with social media platforms (including Greater Bay Area platforms)
- Team player and good communication skills
- Detailed mind and good at time management
- PC skills in Office Operating software (especially in Microsoft Excel and Power-point)
- Proficient in English and Chinese writing
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.