- Responsible for product developments and enhancements on cash management products and services for targeted clients
- Monitor the product development cycle, such as solution design, prepare system requirement documents, analyze user requirements, organize and perform risk assessments on new products
- Prepare product materials for marketing and implementation
- Coordinate with internal and external parties in development of joint programs and new business alliances
- Handle system input and perform UAT
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant banking experiences. Exposure of cash management, product development or IT project is preferred.
- Strong product knowledge on cash management business
- Good communication, interpersonal and business acumen
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Candidate with more experience may be considered as Associate Director.