FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Conduct market researches and focus groups to identify evolving insurance trends and opportunities, focusing on customers behaviours and needs Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market researches and focus groups to identify evolving insurance trends and opportunities, focusing on customers behaviours and needs
- Support industry statistics gathering for annual Strat. Plan exercise
- Support presentation preparation for business reportings
- Data mining of database to identify and support business opportunities, sales performance optimization and customer experience/engagement enhancement
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Translate data insights into meaningful reports in BI dashboard, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, whichever applicable, and communicate to all levels of the organization; from senior management to Proposition teams
- Create regular and ad hoc studies and identify relevant data points to maximize commercial impact
- Preferably Major in Maths, Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Positive, passionate, flexible and self-motivated.
- Good analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Computer literate in MS office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.