Our client, an MNC, is looking for a Regional Information Security Officer in Hong Kong to bring effective security to the APAC region and support group-wide information risk reduction. The role reports directly to the Head of Information Security in London.
- Design and manage the process of delivering new strategic security initiatives and upgrades and ensure full compliance with all company policies
- Implement, maintain and improve the Information Security and BCP program
- Manage risk assessments (BIA) including application, infrastructure, outsourcing and lead business units in the development of corrective action plans.
- Support and undertake internal and external audits for the region
- Work closely with key stakeholders including IT, Compliance, HR, and the wider Business to become a trusted partner and advisor
- Increase staff security awareness by providing relevant cyber security training
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or other relevant indisciplines
- At least 7 years of work experience in Information Security, Security Operations, and/or Cyber Security
- Holder of professional qualifications of CISSP, CISA, CISM, or ISO27701
- Sound problem solving skills, stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, as well as being a good team player
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Fluency in Mandarin would be a plus.
To apply, please kindly submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.