Senior Financial Reporting Manager
- 80,000 - 90,000 HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8091
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
This role will be working with a leading financial institution, The role with be responsible for managing the financial reporting and the regulatory reporting of the insurance entity.
- Responsible for managing the regulatory and statutory reporting of the Insurance entity in Hong Kong to ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
- Responsible for managing all relevant tax calculations and for liaising with the Tax team accordingly.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and need to be on top of what is on the regulatory agenda to proactively address requirements and make necessary process changes sufficiently in advance of these changes becoming effective.
- Ensure the necessary changes are made in the respective processes and controls, to continue to meet all necessary regulatory reporting requirements. These changes are associated with the MPF business and the Life business, regulation, new accounting standards, product development and others, which will have an impact on reporting requirements and processes.
- On top of the regulatory changes in Hong Kong, management of Insurance Hong Kong has committed to the Bermuda regulator to achieve full compliance on Bermuda insurance rules for financial year 2018. A new capital and solvency framework will be implemented in Bermuda in the next few years. The role holder is expected to possess sufficient knowledge to support his direct line managers to understand the requirements and set up new processes and controls as required in the context of preparing this new set of regulatory reporting.
- University graduate in business or finance.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Proven record in managing in an international environment.
- Knowledge of Life Insurance accounting and reporting with proven track record in Insurance Finance.
- Knowledge and understanding of major technical components of the insurance balance sheet and their dynamics.
- Proven leadership ability and team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, and conflicting priorities.
- Strong sense of risk management and controls.
- A mind set of continuous improvement and aiming for excellence.