Madison Pearl is currently partnering with a reputable securities and brokerage business in search for an AVP within the strategic planning and management department. The incumbent must have at least 5 years of experience and have strong internal control frameworks planning background within Financial Services.
- Formulate, drive and implement process enhancement initiatives to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Draft and update internal policies, procedure manuals and guidelines to ensure full compliance with external regulatory requirement, internal company’s policies and operational risk control.
- Facilitate and conduct periodic self-audit and other internal exercise (such as business continuity drill).
- Liaise and collaborate with different business units to design, review and unify the operation and system workflow and ensure the consistency in customer experience.
- Plan and support office planning, including renovation of working environment (i.e. office layout change, office security system renewal, periodical review of office contract with landlord).
- Support business plan development and introduce solutions for strategic issues.
- Perform administrative tasks for the management, including convening meetings which is related to general affairs.
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be assigned by the Department Head.
- University degree holder in business administration or relevant discipline.
- Over 5 years of solid and relevant experience in Banking or Finance operations.
- Robust and solid understanding on relevant rules and regulations, including SFC’s Code of Conducts, relevant circulars and the industry practices applicable to Hong Kong licensed corporations on managing conflict of interest and internal controls in general.
- Preferable to have experience to conduct, or support projects related to operation planning/IT planning/implementation of new products or new operations.
- Strong organizational, analytical, time management, problem solving skills and risk awareness.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ideally a candidate who is capable of being a good team player, and being able to work together with other functions.
- Attention to detail, accurate, responsible, independent, proactive, and customer-oriented.
- Able to multi-tasking, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Must have the sensitivity towards risk and control.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Immediate availability preferred.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*