FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
An opportunity for young talent to learn and experience in Excel/ Access modelling for enhancing fund/ ETF trading infrastructure and monitoring existing holdings. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist in setting up and maintenance of internal models/databases that could further enhance fund/ETF trading infrastructure
- Enhance the automation/modelling of Excel worksheets that help generate asset allocation ideas and investment solutions across asset classes
- Assist the team head and portfolio managers in building up Excel/Access models to evaluate/select funds and monitoring existing holdings
- Assist the preparation of statistical data for publications, presentations & marketing materials
- Penultimate year undergraduate from Computer Science or Software Engineering, with some knowledge in Accounting or Finance;
- IT skills: proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Access especially) is a must. Proficiency in programming, such as Visual Basic Application (VBA) or Python, is required. Prior experience in database tools (Access and SQL)
- Fast learner, self-motivated and attention to detail
- Able to regularly work for 15-20 hours per week (Monday - Friday) in AIMHK's office in Kerry Centre, Quarry Bay
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.