Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”; Stock Code: 665.HK) is an international financial institution with established presence in Hong Kong and a rapidly expanding network across the globe. It strives to serve as a bridge linking up the Chinese and overseas capital markets. The parent company of Haitong International is Haitong Securities Co. Ltd (“Haitong Securities”, Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK).
We are always looking for talented professionals to join us in the path towards success.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN HAITONG INTERNATIONAL
(Application Deadline: 10 November 2022)
Summer Internship Program 2023
We are currently looking for candidates who are pursuing a university degree and are undertaken the penultimate year of university study to join our summer internship program in Hong Kong which will start from June 2023 and last for 10 weeks.
The summer internship program supports interns to sharpen their job skills and broaden their exposure which will enable a better preparation and understanding of the future career path and interest in investment banking industry. During the summer internship period, you will work in one of our core business units (Corporate Finance, Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Wealth Management) to gain hands-on experience and participate in practical and impactful projects.
Our people are our greatest assets, and we are committed to provide great environment where we can grow together.
Key features of Summer Internship Program
- During the 10 weeks’ summer internship, you will have opportunities to rotate in different teams in the designated department.
- You will be assigned a coach who will look after your development progress during the summer internship.
- After completion of internship, high-performing summer interns will be invited to join our Management Trainee Program 2024 and Graduate Analyst Program 2024.
Who are we looking for:
- Penultimate year of university study (Bachelor Degree / Master Degree) in any field of study attained at top-tier university
- STEM major is an advantage.
- Good academic results in previous years of study with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3/ Second Class Honors Upper Division or equivalent.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Genuine interest and ambition to develop a long-term career in investment