Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a top tier US Hedgefund - AUM of 120+billion with deep exposure in APAC market. They are looking for a senior associate to join their legal and compliance team.
- Part of Compliance and Legal team with ongoing operational business integration initiatives
- Support the implementation and enhancement of TPG compliance program for the Asia Pacific region
- Coordinate with the firm's external and internal stakeholders in APAC region
- Assist with fund registrations and ensure compliance with ongoing reporting obligations in relevant jurisdictions including the Cayman Islands, Singapore, Korea and Japan
- Report to and assist the Asia Pacific Deputy Chief Compliance Officer in ensuring compliance with ongoing SFC, CIMA, SEBI, AMAC & IAMAC requirements
- Experience working in foriegn tier 1/2 buy & sell side compliance experience
- Ideally covered regional role
- Fluent english
- Experience covering SFC, CIMA, SEBI, AMAC & IAMAC
- Business centric mindset and a team player