FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Support Strategy Partners and senior members of Transformation office on ideation, research, communication, strategic planning, and driving implementation of key initiatives Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist in presentation / documentation preparation for strategic communication, initiative update and Steering Committee meetings
- Support industry studies and market research to identify evolving trends and opportunities
- Support internal and external data gathering and translate data insights into meaningful reports
- Assist in the preparation and support of relevant workshops (including ideation workshops, strategic alignment and change)
- Enrolled in full time University Degree, preferably major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Mathematics and statistics, or Engineering
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Demonstrates capacity to work in a team environment
- Good analytics, presentation, and communication skills
- Displays interest in Insurance. Basic knowledge of insurance is preferred
- Positive, passionate, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and deliver tasks under tight timelines
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.