Java Full Stack developer ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Bank User solutions formed in 2020 with a vision to enable the way you want to work. Our mission is to deliver frictionless solutions, in a measured security environment, which enable you to be successful. Our Brand is "imagery highlights technology enabling successful employee collaboration"
Focus on the experience of the bank's internal users to ensure cohesive and seamless delivery of technology services
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values Strategic Drivers
- Improve the scalability of IT Services by reducing dependency on capital investments and introduce variable cost-base.
- Improve TTM for new beneficial service offerings. Respond to customer needs by providing timely, effective and cost-efficient employee experience.
- Alignment of the BUS portfolio with focus areas of the business, IT and CIO.
In our open position as Java full stack developer; you will have a challenging and interesting role as Hands-on Agile developer / integration lead in an international and dynamic environment with the possibility to work in an Agile /DevOps environment. This role is part of the Bank User Solutions (BUS) area including HR & COO IT. You face exciting Java based & DevOps Opportunities in green field & be-spoke projects utilizing some of the most exciting technologies in the market today with the opportunity to improve overall testing maturity and establish process & standards.
- Work in conjunction with Business Analysts in order to derive design specification
- Conceptual design and implementation of Integration with Java based solutions
- Experience in Agile Methodology and should have worked in Agile teams
- Data modeling and implementation of Stored procedures, data cleansing functions, performance tuning and integration testing
- Management of deployment, maintenance, and user support for Java and Oracle technology
- Experience with HR tools and Corporate tools will be an advantage
- Face-off to user community and should be ready to do Project Management, System specs and BRDs
- Responsible for all technical-documentation of all delivered apps
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience in Software development and SDLC methodology preferably in Financial Service / HR domain
- Proficient in Java, Angular, JSP and Oracle technologies; Ability to be a full stack developer and be part of the DevOps team to drive TDD and CI CD pipeline setup.
- Self-motivated and a team-player with good problem solving skills
- Understanding of financial aspects in banking area is a plus
- Practical work experience in larger banks and larger projects
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Java and Oracle and at least 1 year with implementation of larger application and its associated processes
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.