Entry-level Communication, Media & Technology Analyst (Canada)
Cognizant is helping Communications, Media, and Technology (CMT) leaders make the shift-with actionable insights, more automation and efficiency, innovative products and services, and modern infrastructure which drives better outcomes at a lower cost.?When you join as an CMT Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on complex emerging technology and business projects to shape the next generation in this dynamic industry.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems \t
- Candidate should possess strong Java application development skills (e.g. Core Java) as well as hands on demonstrable development experiences (e.g. Python, SQL, Cloud-based such as AWS); Microservices \t
- Familiar with GIT and other devops/CI-CD tools \t
- Engage and interact with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, business scenarios, support testing, and training activities \t
- Familiarity with REST APIs \t
- Knowledge of networking services (SD-WAN, MPLS, Firewall, Wireless Private or Public 5G, MEC services) is a plus but not mandatory \t
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, assertiveness and prioritization skills, and has the ability to work collaboratively with global project team
New hires will be deployed to Cognizant office(s) in Toronto, ON Canada or Halifax, NS Canada where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions.?Applicants must be willing to relocate to the aforementioned major?geographic areas.
New hires will largely?start in 2 cohorts; June or August 2023. While we will attempt to honor candidate summer start date preferences, business need and position availability will determine final start date assignment?of June or August.?Exact summer start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.
Why Choose Us?
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates.?You will be supported by high-caliber experts and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our associate's diverse backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for our clients.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Job Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada || Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 15 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.