Business Development Director, Insurance
- Vancouver, BC, Kanada
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Noah Canada Wealth Management Limited
- 16 Apr 19
Noah Canada Wealth Management Limited (“Noah Canada”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH), the largest wealth and asset management service wealth and asset management service provider.
Noah Holdings is headquartered in Shanghai, China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises. In the full year 2017, Noah Holdings distributed RMB117.4 billion (US$18.0 billion) of financial products. Through its subsidiary, Gopher Asset Management, Noah had assets under management of RMB148.3 billion (US$22.8 billion) as of December 31, 2017. The Company’s wealth management business had 186,918 registered clients as of December 31, 2017. As a leading alternative asset manager in China, Gopher Asset Management manages private equity, real estate, secondary market, credit and other investments denominated in both Renminbi and US dollar currencies. The Company also provides Internet financial services, including online wealth management, micro-lending and payment processing services. (company website: http://ir.noahwm.com/)
Noah Canada is a strong and energetic team established in Year 2017 with the ambition of serving Canadian investors with global asset allocation and alternative investment opportunities. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, BC. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join the Canada team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and growth our insurance business and platform. Strategically engage key stakeholders to identify needs and to deliver Noah brand and insurance capability where appropriate.
- Support Noah Canada to obtain relevant insurance licenses for province of British Columbia and Ontario, potentially to be a nominee agent for our insurance business
- Responsible to drive and build strategic partnership with insurance company/agent.
- Facilitate internal and external discussion to ensure regulatory and compliance are met.
- Responsible in leading to build relationship and exploring new sales opportunities for HNW clients.
- Engage in sales appointments with HWN clients for financial needs analysis, sales presentations of insurance products, and closing of deals
- Drive and implement insurance sales strategy and provide product training and/or seminar where necessary to the sales team
- Connect existing clients for relationship building to help continuously meet their financial accumulation and preservation planning needs
- Responsible in leading recruitment and training of insurance agents inclusive but not limit to sales support, incentives & commission calculation, daily operation
- Work closely with Marketing department to develop new connections and client referral through client activities, networking and your centres of influence
- Provide management information report to keep management updated with business performance result
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with proven track record in directly serving clients
- LLQP Life licence in BC is a must, licence in other provinces is preferable
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- CFP designation is preferred
- Insurance or reinsurance industry with relevant insurance licence is required
- Self-motivated and independent
- Adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards
- Desire to work in an intimate, fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English and Mandarin
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs. Noah is equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer. Only successful candidates will be notified.