- Managing a team greater than 5 and overseeing the complete Global Accounts Payable process in multiple juristications
- Working closely with our outsourced team based in Gurgaon, Inida to ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices into the AP system and T&E globally
- Overseeing the disbursements of all invoices and T&E are completed as per daily schedule and meet all required controls and within the set payment terms.
- Managing the vendor helpdesk and ensure timely communication with internal and external vendors
- Complete weekly reviews of invoice processing, T&E and payment processing activity
- Vendor onboarding process review and oversee the team to ensure timely creation on new vendors in the ERP system
- Managing the Month-end close in accordance to strict timetable
- Reviewing wire payments and ensure the allocation is done accordingly
- Assist the team in resolving queries and issues on a timely basis
- Ensuring appropriate cover within the team when required
- Ensuring Delegation of Authority is updated timely and accurately
- Ensure all processes are documented and maintained
- Working close with Internal and External auditors
- Training system users when required
- Ensure compliance and consistency of internal control policies
- Working closely with the Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis Teams
- Mentor, train, and develop AP staff
- Reviewing team skills and recommending additional training when required
- Interacts with and addresses issues raised by Senior Management.
- Additional duties/projects as assigned by your manager.
- Essential knowledge of Accounts Payable principles and experience in Accounts Payable operations,
- Understanding of basic accounting. Strong customer service focus
- Detail oriented
- Excellent experience in the use of Microsoft Excel and an ERP software based accounting package ( SAP/OpenText and Concur
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.