Administrator, Production Assurance (contract)
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
Production Assurance team will act as a business expert to all the Client Operations departments. They will be to manage and implement a wide range of tasks, including technical support, process improvements, global and local projects, testing, designing and delivering technical training. The team is also responsible for reviewing and challenging the risk and control framework and must also ensure delivery versus timelines and that the company governance frameworks are adhered to.
You will be supporting a global team, flexibility will be required to support business needs.
Working hours : 10am to 7pm What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Experience in the Financial industry with good business acumen, in which includes sound technical knowledge/experience in the Securities Services industry which typically encompass the Custody, Transfer Agency, Fund/Trust Services, Reconciliations, Entitlements, Cash Processing and etc.
- Good knowledge about Fund Industry, products and Financial Markets in general
- Have an exposure to either the market practise for transactions & market settlements, calculating Net Asset Value & preparing financial statements or fund capital movement, settlement timelines, middle office process, transfer agency, OTC products, reconciliation and etc. Exposure in more than one is an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS and country specific accounting standards) would be an advantage
- At least with 1-2 years related experience, fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Sound planning and organization, management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder Management - Independent, confident, self-motivated, pro-active and mature
- Macro / VBA / Coding skills
What's in it for you?
- Good networking and client relationship
- Computer literacy
- Willing to take on new challenges and work under pressure
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded