Internship - Consulting, Human Capital Solutions (2022)
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. With over US$ 12.2 billion in combined annual revenue in 2021, Aon serves a global client base which includes over 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
Aon's human capital business provides leaders with a powerful mix of data, analytics and advice to help them make better workforce decisions. Our team, spanning 2,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries, includes the firm's rewards, talent assessment, and performance & analytics practices.
For more information on Aon, please visit https://humancapital.aon.com/
We are looking for students or fresh graduates to join our dynamic team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as part of the internship program. About the Internship :
The Aon Human Capital Solutions Consulting Internship program is designed to fully immerse you in the day-today activities of our Human Capital Solutions business in Malaysia. The program starts with an orientation where you'll learn about what we do, our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Aon. You will also receive task-specific training designed to help you succeed in your role.
You will then be immersed into the responsibilities of a full-time Human Capital Solutions employee here at Aon, dealing with client data solicitation, collection & clarification, perform statistical analysis for data engineering and report production as well as build market presence for our consulting data services and maintain high-level client relationships. During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: Responsibilities :
WHO CAN APPLY
- Work with our experienced consultants, receiving day-to-day coaching and become familiar with critical challenges faced by clients from a variety of industries
- Be heavily involved in solicitation and collection of data for surveys, data cleaning and collaborating with clients on data clarifications
- Assist in performing statistical analysis from compensation and benefits studies and report writing
- Assist in conducting research and industry write-ups.
- Communicate and establish relationships with clients at executive and management
- Assist the team where necessary, in delivering results to clients on timely
The role is for candidates currently pursuing or has recently completed a college or university degree. While your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for students with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in consultancy and/or big data. Requirements:
Upon completion of this internship program, you would have received:
- Candidates must hold or is currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Economics / Business / Management / Psychology / Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Marketing / Human Capital or
- Required Skills: Good interpersonal Ability to articulate clearly and possess excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Preferred skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Meticulous, analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Self motivated, able to work independently under tight
- Experience in working with big data and data
- Experience in communicating and dealing with management level concerns at prominent institutions / client
- Experience the day-to-day life of a consultant, specializing in remuneration (compensation & benefits) advisory services.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae with experience at a globally renowned Fortune 500
- Numerous past internship experiences at a minimum of 3 months is an advantage to
- The natural mode of work for interns within the Rewards practice is within a team, liaising closely with Ability to thrive in a team environment is valued.
- The role allows for remote-working