Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Program's highlights
General Counsel provides legal guidelines, public policy and most importantly regulatory advice to the bank - in all areas and to all levels. It advises and supports the bank in the context of potential or actual litigation and investigations. General Counsel is also responsible for strategical support within legal risk management and the bank's relationship with policymakers and partners.
The General Counsel Graduates First program is a paid, full-time graduate program, which starts in August and offers the following:
Your field of responsibility
- Valuable work experience within the General Counsel function and its fields of expertise;
- Comprehensive induction training, followed by job assignments in a variety of legal or paralegal and oriented on projects teams;
- Classroom trainings on Legal, oriented on product and both hard and soft skill topics conducted by senior managers from Credit Suisse General Counsel and external trainers;
- Hands-on understanding of global financial products and regulations;
- Experience of working for a multicultural organization.
Our 24-month program provides you with a significant career advantage, as the participants will develop professional skills and industry knowledge in two different areas of expertise within General Counsel function. Participants will have the opportunity to work in teams in General Counsel within areas such as:
Your future colleagues
- Risk and Control;
- Corporate Governance;
- Data Management and IP/sourcing;
- Cross Border Legal;
- Regulatory review and advisory;
- Product and transactional advisory;
- Regulatory Foresight and Intelligence;
- and Project Management support.
Our teams offer professional expertise in the bank. Enter a fast-paced working environment and enjoy our strong sense of team spirit. Joining as a graduate program participant you benefit from our expertise and support, learning from a range of professionals. You Offer
We are looking for final year's law students, graduates and trainees to join General Counsel division in Wroclaw.
- High level communication skills in English, another language will be an asset;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- A customer-focus and dedication to developing creative solutions;
- A collaborative team member who builds outstanding relationships;
- The ability to be analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability;
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them;
- Availability to work full time (40 hours per week)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.